In Episode 35 of Don’t Call Me A Guru, host Linda Hoang is joined by former co-host and co-founder Tyler Jack Butler, along with a cast of characters in a special iMEDIA Call-In Extravaganza Episode featuring digital and social media marketing tips from experts who would have spoken at the 2020 iMEDIA Conference had it not been postponed due to COVID-19. We also discuss social and crisis comms related to COVID-19!
Excuse the poor and differing audio quality, this episode was recorded creatively using Google Hangouts. Give us extra points for creativity!
Thanks to special guests:
- Tyler Jack Butler @tylerjackbutler
- Morgan Hrynyk @iMEDIA_yeg
- Karen Unland @KarenUnland
- Liz Pittman @LizPittman_
- Amanda Wagner
- Ameet Khabra @adwordsgirl
- Karine Parthenais @Connexionista
- Avery Johnson @johnsonave
- Crystal Jones @eissyrc
Take a listen to the pod below, and/or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Google Play!
Episode 35: iMEDIA Call-In Extravaganza (Digital Marketing Tips from a Range of Experts)!
And here’s the RSS!
Don’t Call Me a Guru is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network powered by ATB!
The Alberta Podcast Network promotes and supports Alberta-made podcasts, and connects their audiences with Alberta-based businesses and organizations. We’re excited to be part of this group of creators!
- Doug Hoyer (@doughoyer, DougHoyer.Bandcamp.com) – created the Don’t Call Me a Guru music
- Rory Lee (@rorzle, RoryLeeDesign.com) – designer of the Don’t Call Me a Guru logo
- THIS EPISODE WAS HAPHAZARDLY PUT TOGETHER BY TYLER JACK BUTLER AND LINDA HOANG! Normally the audio quality is much better, lol. Check past episodes.
- NAIT Radio and Television Broadcasting Studios – podcast studio location
Let us know what you’d like to hear on our future episodes, and be sure to share feedback on what you thought of this one!
Follow and chat with Don’t Call Me a Guru on Twitter | Instagram