In Episode 35 of Don’t Call Me A Guru, host Linda Hoang is joined by former co-host and co-founder Tyler Jack Butler, along with a cast of characters in a special iMEDIA Call-In Extravaganza Episode featuring digital and social media marketing tips from experts who would have spoken at the 2020 iMEDIA Conference had it not been postponed due to COVID-19. We also discuss social and crisis comms related to COVID-19!
Excuse the poor and differing audio quality, this episode was recorded creatively using Google Hangouts. Give us extra points for creativity!
Thanks to special guests:
- Tyler Jack Butler @tylerjackbutler
- Morgan Hrynyk @iMEDIA_yeg
- Karen Unland @KarenUnland
- Liz Pittman @LizPittman_
- Amanda Wagner
- Ameet Khabra @adwordsgirl
- Karine Parthenais @Connexionista
- Avery Johnson @johnsonave
- Crystal Jones @eissyrc
Episode 35: iMEDIA Call-In Extravaganza (Digital Marketing Tips from a Range of Experts)!
And here’s the RSS!
Don’t Call Me a Guru is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network powered by ATB!
The Alberta Podcast Network promotes and supports Alberta-made podcasts, and connects their audiences with Alberta-based businesses and organizations. We’re excited to be part of this group of creators!
- Doug Hoyer (@doughoyer, DougHoyer.Bandcamp.com) – created the Don’t Call Me a Guru music
- Rory Lee (@rorzle, RoryLeeDesign.com) – designer of the Don’t Call Me a Guru logo
- THIS EPISODE WAS HAPHAZARDLY PUT TOGETHER BY TYLER JACK BUTLER AND LINDA HOANG! Normally the audio quality is much better, lol. Check past episodes.
- NAIT Radio and Television Broadcasting Studios – podcast studio location
Let us know what you’d like to hear on our future episodes, and be sure to share feedback on what you thought of this one!