In Ep. 30 of Don’t Call Me a Guru, host Linda Hoang catches you up on social media news, updates, features, and reports you may have missed over the summer.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram Ad updates
- TikTok for brands discussion
- Twitter Marketing’s “participation playbook”
- Twitter iOS app image attachment and list updates
- Influencer marketing statistic updates
- Engaging Instagram content
- AND MUCH MORE!!
This episode was recorded at NAIT Radio & Television Broadcasting Studios, by audio producer Emma Morrison.
And here’s the RSS!
Don’t Call Me a Guru is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network powered by ATB!
The Alberta Podcast Network promotes and supports Alberta-made podcasts, and connects their audiences with Alberta-based businesses and organizations. We’re excited to be part of this group of creators!
- Doug Hoyer (@doughoyer, DougHoyer.Bandcamp.com) – created the Don’t Call Me a Guru music
- Rory Lee (@rorzle, RoryLeeDesign.com) – designer of the Don’t Call Me a Guru logo
- Emma Morrison (@morrison225) – audio producer of the Don’t Call Me a Guru podcast
- NAIT Radio and Television Broadcasting Studios – podcast studio location
Let us know what you’d like to hear on our future episodes, and be sure to share feedback on what you thought of this one!