In Episode 23 of Don’t Call Me a Guru, former co-host Tyler Jack Butler makes a special return to the podcast to chat with Linda Hoang about strategies and lessons learned, and ideas sparked, from the March 2019 iMEDIA social media / digital marketing conference!
Tyler and Linda both presented at iMEDIA and were co-emcees. They also got to sit in on a lot of great sessions and pull together a recap of some key takeaways in this episode of Don’t Call Me a Guru.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Influencer marketing strategies (including insights from Endy’s Sarah Feldman)
- Facebook Live Video (gleaned from Tyler and Adam Rozenhart’s ATB Financial session)
- Storytelling tips (from Suzanne Pescod of the Ronald McDonald House and Jessie Cayabo of BONAFIDE Media PR)
- Community engagement (insights from CBC Edmonton’s Krystina Silva)
- Instagram captions (from Abby of Lilia Communications)
- AND MUCH MORE!!
This episode was recorded at NAIT Radio & Television Broadcasting Studios, produced by Matt Matyszczuk.
And here’s the RSS!
Don’t Call Me a Guru is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network powered by ATB!
The Alberta Podcast Network promotes and supports Alberta-made podcasts, and connects their audiences with Alberta-based businesses and organizations. We’re excited to be part of this group of creators!
- Doug Hoyer (@doughoyer, DougHoyer.Bandcamp.com) – created the Don’t Call Me a Guru music
- Rory Lee (@rorzle, RoryLeeDesign.com) – designer of the Don’t Call Me a Guru logo
- Matt Matyszczuk (@92mattfam, LinkedIn) – audio producer of the Don’t Call Me a Guru podcast
- NAIT Radio and Television Broadcasting Studios – podcast studio location
Let us know what you’d like to hear on our future episodes, and give me feedback on what you thought of this one!