In Episode 22 of Don’t Call Me a Guru, Linda Hoang has a conversation with Tracey Jazmin, an Edmonton area photographer who has built her entire business around Instagram and is leading the way locally with a specific type of photography centered around influencers and bloggers.
“With social media, personal branding has evolved from just a head shot.”
In this episode, we discuss:
- Branding photography for bloggers and influencers
- A growing, niche industry designed to help bloggers and influencers better curate and build their social media brands online
- Tips and tricks with hashtag usage
- Also Linda’s top 3 favourite wedding hashtags lol
- Website traffic that can come from Pinterest
- Content planning and considerations around times to post
- The importance of your social media caption
- Incorporating Instagram Stories into your 2019
- AND MUCH MORE!!
This episode was recorded at NAIT Radio & Television Broadcasting Studios, produced by Matt Matyszczuk.
And here’s the RSS!
Don’t Call Me a Guru is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network powered by ATB!
The Alberta Podcast Network promotes and supports Alberta-made podcasts, and connects their audiences with Alberta-based businesses and organizations. We’re excited to be part of this group of creators!
- Doug Hoyer (@doughoyer, DougHoyer.Bandcamp.com) – created the Don’t Call Me a Guru music
- Rory Lee (@rorzle, RoryLeeDesign.com) – designer of the Don’t Call Me a Guru logo
- Matt Matyszczuk (@92mattfam, LinkedIn) – audio producer of the Don’t Call Me a Guru podcast
- NAIT Radio and Television Broadcasting Studios – podcast studio location
Let us know what you’d like to hear on our future episodes, and give me feedback on what you thought of this one!